Jewelz's Attempt at Reality

Welcome to Jewel Land where the main language is Jewelanese so if you can understand the dialect you will be fine :) On your left u will see happy land ... where everything is bright and happy and all is well. On your right u will see not so happy land... where everything is sad and no one knows whats going on...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Sukiyaki - Song

Its all because ofyou
I am feeling sad and blue
You went away
now my life is just a rainy day
And i love you so,
how much you'll never know
you've gone away and left me lonely

Untouchable memories,
seem to keep haunting me
now i have loved so true,
that won't serve all the grey skies blue
but you have dissappeared,
and i am wishing you were here with me

So caught up with all my thoughts of you
Now that your gone i just don't know what to do

If only you were here
You'd wash away my tears
the sun would shine
once again you'd be mine oh mine
When in reality you and i would never be
cause you took our love away from me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home